Welcome to my blog! I have been intrigued by the idea of a blog for a while now. When I was a girl I always wanted to keep a diary. But, I would get one and keep up with it for a week or two. Hopefully I'll do better with this! This blog probably won't be especially exciting, but if you want to hear about what's going on at our house then just read on!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Cast is OFF!!!


After 4 weeks Taylor finally got to wash her arm! I think that is what she was looking forward to most. I was looking forward to not having to tape on the trash bag and wash her hair every night.


So, the cast came off without incident and she has it sitting in her room right now! I think it's a little gross, but whatever. It actually wasn't as gross as I thought it would be. It didn't smell too great and her arm is peeling now, but all in all it wasn't too bad. There was one particular signature that she didn't want to throw away, but I promised I wouldn't put any names online. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Aw man I really want to know whose signature! I bet it's mine,isn't it. Oh wait, I didn't sign it, but I think I can guess who the mystery signature belongs too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Natasha you know who it is. ;) My Tay doesn't develop very many crushes, but once she does she likes them for a long time. She's so funny - she says he likes her too, he just doesn't know it yet!

    ReplyDelete