Welcome to my blog! I have been intrigued by the idea of a blog for a while now. When I was a girl I always wanted to keep a diary. But, I would get one and keep up with it for a week or two. Hopefully I'll do better with this! This blog probably won't be especially exciting, but if you want to hear about what's going on at our house then just read on!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

This year we had a WONDERFUL WHITE CHRISTMAS! The last time we had a white Christmas here (other than a dusting) was 1989!








We had a great time playing in the snow. Jonathan, the girls and I played in it on Saturday - we even made sleds from cardboard boxes and found a little hill to slide down. The girls had never done this and it was a big hit! I even slid down the hill once (after falling on my behind trying to do it)! I had fun, but I didn't do it again! I just kept thinking that it wouldn't do for me to get injured! Jonathan fell several times sliding and pushing the girls down the hill! I wish I had my video camera at the time! Megan made a snowman. Here he is:








We also had a great Christmas with family! Here is a picture of my girls and my nieces and nephew at Nana's house:







My favorite part was spending time with my husband and daughters. This year Taylor got a cell phone, a music stand, a straightening iron, and a makeup case full of makeup. Megan got a nintendo DSi, Bratz dolls, a stuffed monster, and a new purse (these are just a few of the things they got). I think the favorites were the phone and the DSi. We saved these two gifts for last and made the girls think that they had opened all of their gifts. Then I "found" two gifts behind the Christmas tree. While both of them were very surprised and had a great reaction, Taylor's reaction was priceless! You can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwuPtehbDUE

I hope you all had as great a Christmas Holiday as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment